No thats the correct pronunciation haha RT @EricMacKenzie looks like someones been messing with ur Wikipedia page: http://t.co/xouA28cQ
@Kingofskiing ya no matter what, you’re right, he’s the fastest right now hands down.
I know I’ve been on the road too long when feb 1 is my 1st day on @whistlerblckcmb. I’ve missed it! http://t.co/THqqk70P
Greatest quote ever! RT @ashleighmcivor Haha…awesome! Quote from #XGames @chrisdelbosco : “it’s important to nail every tranny”
@eguay absolutely owns garmisch. Congrats on 2nd today! Also to fellow whisterite @conradpridy getting 1st WC points! What a great feeling
Changed boots for the 2nd run & finally felt like I was able to attack again. Great atmosphere as always in schladming. home to van tmrw
I feel like I have a horseshoe up my ass to make top 30. All I can do I take advantage of a good start # in 2nd run.
Finished 5th at the annual schladming charity poker event. My luck only lasted so long. http://t.co/VQAo46HB
@La_Pluie24 I thought it was but I will say thats the closest to go either way I’ve ever seen
@skierfrank I agree with and add FIS in there as #1 who it should be up to.
@DownhillWriter not on world cup. In this day & age I would say its up to FIS to set up proper video angles and review protocol.
@BormioBronze 90% of the time yes. The other 10% u know something felt off when told afterwards.
A huge congrats to deville! Great win by an even greater guy. Well deserved!
Apparently WC slalom is a choose your own adventure now. The racer gets to choose what side of the gate they go around. #hirscherstraddled
So apparently if ur Austrian u have to straddle twice to get DQ’d. #hirscherstraddled
Kitzbuhel Slalom tomorrow. Bib #21
Huge snow storm in kitz right now. At least they got the downhill off. They were scared to cancel cus the Terminator was in the crowed
RIP Sarah Burke http://t.co/Y0yBeL0B
My unofficial westendorf results. Thaler, myhre, Gross 3rd. Spence dnf I stayed around 10th. Night slalom in the rain http://t.co/JwiNToHg
@jddavids @pat_biggs not exactly sure but they are both between 15 and 25
Westendorf night slalom after 1st run, Thaler, spence, myhre in 3rd. In sitting around 10th. Good news is the rain has stopped.
I’ll tweet after my run @max_ski Start list PDF for Westendorf Night Slalom http://t.co/XcjbJJRr Sadly no live-timing available.
A living legend of our sport RT @fisalpine Didier Cuche announces his retirement from ski racing. http://t.co/W3yhrmlo #skialpine
© 2013 Mike Janyk. All Rights Reserved. Contact Mike Here.